Dusters are our 'Promo Item of the Month' - January 2021
Oh, sooooo useful: These dusters imprinted with your company's logo/message will be appreciated by your employees, customers and prospective clients to help them keep things clean and dust-free at home, especially while many of us are working from home!
This duster is just one of many different types of promotional items available in our online catalog at http://www.iopcomm.com. Give us a call at 336-676-2092 or 732-758-6280 if you're looking for more ideas and ways to promote your business. Or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to chatting with you!
Let's work together in the New Year! IOP is a “one-stop-shop” for our clients' printing, branding and promotional needs, and we assist clients throughout the USA.
Work with us in 2021, and we can help you save time, save money, and simplify the purchasing and production process for printing, promotional items, direct mail, and business branding and marketing projects.
We’ll work with you, from start to finish, making your job easier, and helping to boost your ROI (return on investment). Here's how:
1. Save time. When you work with IOP, you're dealing with one business and don’t need to send many emails or texts or make tons of phone calls to get your projects done quickly and efficiently.
2. Simplify the purchasing and production process.
Get assistance with obtaining and sorting through bids and quotes. Plus, a reliable “one-stop-shop” will monitor the production process for you, from start to finish, helping to simplify your life/job!
3. Coordinate your business' marketing and promotional programs. Have you ever worked on a marketing program where the colors didn’t match, or the wrong logo was used?... Don’t do that again! A “one-stop-shop” oversees the nitty gritty details of your marketing and promo programs, guaranteeing successful, coordinated outcomes.
4. Alleviate and end duplication of efforts. Why scatter or duplicate your efforts? Working with a “one-stop-shop,” you’re going to streamline your efforts. You’re one company dealing with one other company and getting all of the attention and personalized service you deserve!
5. Save money and preserve cash flow. Our repeat clients know the money-saving advantages of working with IOP. Managing cash flow is easier, too, when you’re working with one place to help you with all of your marketing and promotional needs. Especially now, as we're putting 2020 behind us and getting ready for success in the new year, experience the savings and better cash flow for yourself, when you work with IOP in 2021.
The reasons why you should work with a "one-stop" printing and promotional services provider in 2021 are perfectly clear... Let’s talk! Reach out to us through email: email@example.com. Or call our Northern Region office in Shrewsbury, NJ at 732-758-6280 or our Southern Region office in Greensboro, NC at 336-676-2092. We’d love to show you how a “1-stop” printing and promotional services provider can help your business throughout 2021... and beyond!
One of the biggest lessons the year 2020 has taught us is that plans change. Whether we like change or not, as business people, we still need to take the time to plan ahead for the coming year, and we also need to understand the need for flexibility and resilience as we look forward to 2021.
Planning ahead can help save time and money, now and in the future. It also might help us all to move forward and put the challenges of 2020 behind us.
At IOP, we have a few suggestions for planning for 2021, including:
• Create a schedule.
Look ahead at least three months and plan your business’ marketing and branding activities. Use a calendar to help you visualize the timing of marketing, promotion and social media efforts. By planning ahead, you can make sure you're doing the right things to reach the right people (your target customers) at the right time. (And remember: Be open to change, because plans can, and sometimes do, change.)
• Plan to use one-stop resources to streamline your efforts.
In any business, by working with one supplier, you generally get better prices and service because you’ve attained a greater “valued-customer” status. At IOP, all of our customers -- big and small -- are valued and we provide the same high-quality service to everyone. We believe that’s the way it should be in business, and it makes everyone's jobs easier and less stressful. (P.S. We'll be talking more about working with a one-stop resource in an upcoming blog post... stay tuned!)
We have more ideas, too, and we're here for you. Let's talk and, together, we can explore more ways to plan ahead for the coming year and put 2020 behind us. Call us at 336-676-2092 or 732-758-6280. Or reach out to us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's look forward to a successful, resilient year ahead!